Important: At the request of many people, we have reinstated to our store all the patterns that have been removed for the purpose of updating.
Since this process has taken longer than expected, we have made the decision to bring them back to the store at a much lower price, while they are gradually updated.
We clarify that these patterns, due to their age, may present some imperfections and definitely do not conform to the current and renewed format of our pdfs. However, all of them went through their respective testing phase before they were released, which guarantees that you will be able to make the bag without any problem. It is also worth mentioning that if you buy now you will be able to download an updated copy in the future.
All patterns are available as instant download PDF files. Once you have made the payment, the patterns are sent to your email associated with the payment.
Release date: APR-30-2019
Warning: Last items in stock!
9 ½” High x 17” Wide x 6” Deep (24 cm H x 41 cm W x 17 cm D)
The Brissa Bag is suited to Intermediate Level
- Exterior Fabric: 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Contrast Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 Yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Middleweight): 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Middleweight) 100 cm (1 Yard) Approx.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape: 6 mm (1/4”)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- 1 Zipper: 20 (8”)
- 3 Set -Magnetic Snap
- 4 Metal rectangles (1” inner diameter)