Important: At the request of many people, we have reinstated to our store all the patterns that have been removed for the purpose of updating.
Since this process has taken longer than expected, we have made the decision to bring them back to the store at a much lower price, while they are gradually updated.
We clarify that these patterns, due to their age, may present some imperfections and definitely do not conform to the current and renewed format of our pdfs. However, all of them went through their respective testing phase before they were released, which guarantees that you will be able to make the bag without any problem. It is also worth mentioning that if you buy now you will be able to download an updated copy in the future.
All patterns are available as instant download PDF files. Once you have made the payment, the patterns are sent to your email associated with the payment.
Release date: FEB-20-2020
Achtung: Letzte verfügbare Teile!
12” High x 12” Wide x 4,5” Deep (30 cm H x 30 cm W x 12 cm D)
The Leonore bag is suited to Intermediate Level
- Exterior Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Contrast Fabric: 100 cm (1 yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Middleweight): 100 cm (1/2 yard)
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Middleweight) 100 cm (1/2 yard) approx.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape (Optional)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Rivets (Optional)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- 1 Zipper: 20 cm (8”)
- 2 Set Magnetic Snaps
- Piping Cord (5/32 --- 0,3mm diameter): 76 cm (30”) (Optional)
- 1 Twist Lock
- 6 Bridge Connectors (1” – 2,5 cm- inner diameter)
- 2 Adjustable Sliders (1” ---- 2,5 cm inner diameter)
Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags Sewing Patterns, each time the product is shared on social networks.