1. Identity and Owner of the Web: “Shamballa Bags” is a brand owned by me, Sammy Valencia, with address in Medellin (Colombia) and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, I am the owner of the website http://www.shamballabags.com.
2. Intellectual Property: All the contents of this website (text, images, videos, graphics, etc.) are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which I am the owner. The contents whose copyright and intellectual property belong to a third party will be duly indicated. Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags, each time the product is shared on social networks.
3. Exclusion of Liability: “Shamballa Bags” will not be responsible in any case for the damages or losses of any kind that may be caused by visiting this website, whether due to errors or omissions in the content or the transmission of any program malicious that occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
1. Product Information: Immediate download digital sewing patterns (infoproducts) are sold and sold through Shamballa Bags for private use. The diffusion, reproduction, sale, distribution or commercial use of the same is totally prohibited. Digital patterns (infoproducts) are sent via downloadable pdf documents.
2. Price and taxes: They are those marked in each case, expressed in dollars (USD) and include the corresponding VAT.
3. Availability: The products offered on the web are always available, except for errors.
4. Payment method: Product payments are made through the Paypal platform. Both are one hundred percent secure and comply with all the guarantees of electronic commerce. I confirm that in no case will I have access to your bank details.
5. Shipping: Once you have checked out, simply click on “My Account” at the top of the website and the pattern should be listed for you to download. Right-click on the pattern name to save it to your computer. You will also receive a download link in your email associated with payment.
6.1. A refund may be requested under the following parameters:
6.1.1. As long as the Shamballa Bags Designs support team has done everything possible to solve the problem presented, and after that there is no solution.
6.1.2. As long as no more than 30 days have elapsed from the date of purchase.
6.2. In case of accidental or duplicate purchases, no refunds are made, but the option will be given to the client so that they can choose another Pattern of the same value.
1. Data protection: The data requested by "Shamballa Bags" to make the sale are for the sole purpose of guaranteeing that the sale is carried out correctly. Once the sale is completed, the data will be incorporated into a customer file, in order to send you information and promotions of your interest, by virtue of the products you have purchased. If you do not want to receive this information and you want me to delete your data, you just have to send me an email to email@example.com with the concept of "Low data".